We are an EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO) located at Graz Airport offering high-quality pilot training up to ATPL(A).
What makes us different;
· VISA support for not European Students.
· Modern aircraft fleet (4x A210, 1x DA40, 2x DA42)
· Diamond FNPT II simulator based on DA42
· Professional training by flight instructors with commercial flying background
· Flexible learning: 90% computer-based training – 10% classroom
· We offer operations throughout the year, due to our great geographical location and good weather of Graz.
· Focus on proper SOPs and commercial attitude already from the first PPL lesson onward to ensure a smooth
transition on to the first pilot job.
· High level of standardization. Every lesson is exactly defined and can be easily prepared by the student with the
· Paperless student administration system accessible via the internet
· All parts of our training facility (office, classroom, simulator, hangars, car park) are located near by the airport.
· Daily operation from 06:00 until 23:30 local time Monday to Friday and we offer courses and flying on weekends.
· Infrastructure of an international airport (Radar, ILS, VOR, NDB, customs)
· Rent & Fly – Whenever you feel like
· No membership and registration fee
· Special price packages available for advance payment.
· Individual offers for long term rental by individual or other flying schools